scrap/skrap/
noun: a small piece or amount of something, esp. one that is left over after the greater part has been used.
synonyms: noun: fragment - piece - bit - shred

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spotlight on Me at The Dedicated House...

Hello, Happy Wednesday (thank you heavens!!!) and Welcome to the Farm!  I received a great surprise today and wanted to share it all with you! 

Katherine, of The Dedicated House, one of my favorite blogs to follow, is spotlighting me today!!!!  How exciting is that?  My very first feature and I am thrilled to pieces!  Not only is Katherine's blog a great blog to follow on it's own, but she also has some really fun link parties for you to attend while you're there.  On Mondays, she has a "Make it Pretty Monday" link party where you can link up all of your beautiful creations for everyone to see.  When Friday rolls around, she hosts an "Anything Blue" link party where you'll want to post your favorite blog post that has anything to do with the color blue.  It's really been fun seeing all of the different "blue" interpretations from all of us out there in Blogland.  

So we've got link parties on Monday and Friday, but what about the middle of the week?  She's got something for that too!  Wednesdays are when Katherine hosts her seriously awesome "Before and After" post where she showcases a before and after project from some very talented followers.  And this week, she showcased ME!!!! How totally cool is that!!!!  Once I received her email to me letting me know, I was just waiting for this day to get over so I could get home and do a little bragging.  I know, I know, it's not really like me, but...MY FIRST EVER FEATURE AND IT'S ON HER BLOG!   It just can't get any better than that.

Take a minute or two and check out MY CABINET MAKEOVER that she has so graciously spotlighted.  And please, please, please, while you're there, DO NOT let yourself get away without going through a few (or more) of her posts.  I guarantee you are going to love her blog.

Oh, and did I mention...I'M SO EXCITED?  Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment