scrap/skrap/
noun: a small piece or amount of something, esp. one that is left over after the greater part has been used.
synonyms: noun: fragment - piece - bit - shred

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Boo Day to You




Hello everyone! Happy Halloween and Welcome to the Farm! I cannot believe this month is already at its end and Halloween is here. Time sure flies when you're not paying attention. sigh...

We don't get any trick-or-treaters out here; it's too far and probably too dark for most people, not to mention our long driveway. So...I just pretend like we're getting some and decorate anyway. hahaha

I was going to post a more "fallish" project in today's blog, but I decided that since it's our last day of October and Halloween to boot, I'll just post a little card that I made for my monthly card swap last month. It's one of those cutesy ones that just kind of makes you smile. :)

Cardstock (Concord Grape) by Bazzill, (Bright Green) by ANW Crestwoods; Pattern paper (Tim Coffey Halloween I Want Candy) by K & Company; Trick or Treat rubber stamp set by D.O.T.S.; Phrase stamp by Imaginations!; Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko.

As we leave October and begin a new month, let me just leave you with this message: YOU ALL HAVE A WAY SCARY BOO DAY!

2 comments: