scrap/skrap/
noun: a small piece or amount of something, esp. one that is left over after the greater part has been used.
synonyms: noun: fragment - piece - bit - shred

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where I scrap...























Every scrapper has a special place to scrap, whether it's in their very own scrap room, the dining room, a corner of the bedroom, etc. Years ago I used to have my own room to sew and, yep, I got spoiled. In between then and now, I've not always had a space designated just to scrapping or crafting and have sorely missed it when it was gone. Nowadays, once again, I'm very lucky to have my own space, decorated and stocked the way I want it. All my favorite tools and embellishments combine with my favorite personal things to make it a space I love to go into, and hate to come out of! Come on in and take a peek; I'd love to share my space with you!



























































4 comments:

  1. really cute! Its very country looking (hope thats what you were looking to do !! LOL Come follow me as well !
    http://crazylilthingcalledluv.blogspot.com/ (hope thats a link) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather - that's EXACTLY what I was going for! I will definitely follow your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrap room! I'm going to work on setting one up in our new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Keely! You set up a scrap room and I will come and scrap with you!

    ReplyDelete