scrap/skrap/
noun: a small piece or amount of something, esp. one that is left over after the greater part has been used.
synonyms: noun: fragment - piece - bit - shred

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Round and Round We Go...


Hello and welcome to the farm! Today I want to share with you a couple of cards that I made not too long ago in my little room. Make that my little MESSY room! It looks right now as though a hurricane has gone through and come back to revisit. I don't know how that happened, but I intend to find out. Oops, I believe it was me - ah, well - can't punish myself except to lock myself in there and create something else. That sounds like a distinct possibility to me! There's no place I'd rather be!
Since I always seem to be running around in circles (or at least I think I am), these two cards are part of my "circle" card effort...circle shapes and round brads make for some interesting eye candy here.

The first card is my "round" effort...brads are from Making Memories and fiber is from Wrights. The stamp used is part of set TA-3239 Swirled Spring Life from The Angel Company. Ink used is Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger in Weathered Wood.

The second card is my "circle" effort...everything is a circle except the actual card, which I did semi cut on the bottom in order to round it a little. The stamp used on that card is H5225 Artsy Circle Border from Hero Arts; inks are Tim Holtz Distress Inks by Ranger in Tea Dye, Milled Lavender and Pine Needles. For the circle flower, fold circle in thirds (double sided paper works wonderfully, as shown in the example) and form into a circle, which makes it look like a flower (Thanks Shelly for this idea!).

No comments:

Post a Comment