scrap/skrap/
noun: a small piece or amount of something, esp. one that is left over after the greater part has been used.
synonyms: noun: fragment - piece - bit - shred

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ooooo...Spooky


Aha! Now that I've grabbed your attention, hello and welcome to the farm! I know, I know, you're asking why I'm putting up a Halloween post when August isn't even over. Welllllll...it's like this...these really cool recipe cards need to be mailed out so that they can be enjoyed by the ladies receiving them. Of course I want them to be there in plenty of time for them to actually make the yummy recipe on the card! Really, who doesn't like to make something fun for Halloween when they get the chance? Even though my kids are all grown up, I still enjoy making something fun every now and then. And no, Sarah, this DOES NOT entail marshmallows in the microwave. That, folks, is a whole 'nother story.

This super simple and fun to make recipe card goes together in no time, and you can always change the theme for any other holiday or happening. This card happens to be 6x6 inches, but of course you can make it any size you like. All you need is cardstock, pattern paper, whatever embellies you like, and a recipe. Easy as pie (speaking of, WHO ever said making pie was easy?)

Double sided pattern cardstock (Jeepers Creepers Word Decor) by Heidi Grace Designs; Bat and spider buttons by Blumenthal Lansing; Three dimensional jack-o-lantern stickers by K & Company; Recipe from Allrecipes.com. The orange and black checked pattern paper I bought a long, long, long time ago so I have no idea who made it. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute idea! Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursday.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete